Thursday, July 24, 2008

Overheard...

THE CASTLE GAME
Syd: "Ok Sam, let's play the castle game!"
Sam: "Ok Nyney."
Syd: "I'll be the queen and you can be my knight in shining armor. Ok, buddy?"
Sam: "Ok Nyney."
Syd: "No, Sam! You call me 'Your Highness,' not Sydney! I'm the queen!"
Sam: "No Nyney!"
Syd: "Now you're in trouble! You're not my knight anymore...now you're the mean witch!"
Sam: "Mmmooommmyyy! Nyney no nice!"
Syd: "Yes my am! He just has to do what my say and then my am a beautiful princess...no, wait...my am a beautiful queen. Right, buddy?"
Sam: "Ugh!" (while he pushes that beautiful queen right down onto her bottom! He then proceeds to run as fast as he can, laughing all the way!)
Syd: "My think he needs to be turned into a frog."

GAME OVER

1 comment:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Too cute!!! I love it! You couldn't make that up if you wanted to. Syd is such a crack up and really into the whole fairytale thing. She's a girl after my own heart! Keep blogging Jamie...the kiddos are so sweet.