Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 31 on Saturday, but Saturday wasn't the only day we celebrated. It was a four day event! On Thursday, we went to dinner and then to The Phantom of the Opera at Broadway Sacramento. On Friday, I got a manicure, we got an ice cream cone and then went to see Indiana Jones. On Saturday, we went to the Sacramento Zoo, I got a massage, we went to dinner and a few minutes after we got back, friends surprised me and we had yummy ice cream cake...that sneaky John had it all planned! On Sunday, we went to my parents' house for Mexican food and chocolate cake. I'd have to say that this was a really nice birthday...I feel really spoiled! Thanks everyone!

We took a train ride (in the caboose) at the zoo!

2 comments:

Leah said...

You deserved a great birthday! I am glad that we all got to surprise you. We had a great time. Talk to you soon! You and the kids should come over and have a dip in Audrey's waiting pool soon!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Hope your birthday was great...just like you!