Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day came and went and I never did get that perfect picture of John and the kids to post on the blog...the kids were sleeping, one of them was crying, it was nap time, it was time to go, "oh no! I forgot the camera..." Just another typical busy day. Daddy didn't get to relax very much and didn't get pampered very much either. But, his response to my apology at the end of the day... talking about how much love he gets from us every day and that he doesn't need a holiday to make him feel special. The kids and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful, understanding, hard-working, loving father/husband.

2 comments:

Leah said...

You are so right! John is a great dad! Happy Father's Day!

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

I second that! John, you're a wonderful father and a Godly example not only to your children and wife but to everyone in our group. Hope you had a great day!