Wednesday, August 27, 2008

San Francisco

We dropped the kids off with Grandma and Grandpa early Sunday morning and headed to San Francisco. We went to a SF Giants game that afternoon. It was the first time that we'd been to AT&T Park and my first time at a professional baseball game. We had a lot of fun!Later that day, we went to Fisherman's Wharf and then on a sunset cruise of the bay. It was windy and cold, but the wind kept the fog away, so we were able to get a really nice view. On Monday, we drove around San Francisco, visiting Coit Tower and having breakfast in Ghirardelli Square, followed by a drive down the windy Lombard Street and a drive through Golden Gate Park. Then, we went to Point Bonita, where John proposed to me six years ago (on my 25th birthday). It was fun, remembering how he proposed, my response and talking about all the feelings/emotions we were having the last time we stood at that spot. I sure am glad that I said, "YES!" John is a wonderful husband!

No comments: