Monday, November 3, 2008

Party Time!

Sydney's preschool had a Halloween party on Thursday. Sam got to come, too, which just made his day. He had such a great time at "Nyney's cool" (aka Sydney's school).Sydney played dress up and then helped Sam give his baby a bath (in the washing machine!).They got to go trick-or-treating all around the school, both outside and inside.They helped make pumpkin muffins. They played games.They had their faces painted.
They made crafts.
They played with play-dough.
They had a musical parade all around the backyard. I bet the neighbors were wondering...
They played and played...

It will be very interesting to see how Sam behaves when we drop Sydney off at school on Tuesday and he has to leave with me! He had so much fun...at the end of the day, he asked me, "Sam go Nyney cool too Mama?" I told him not until he turns three...he just gave me a look like "we'll see about that!"

No comments: