Friday, March 13, 2009

Sam

Ok, so the other day I blogged about things Sydney has been saying. But, Sam has been cracking me up, too! So, here are a few quotes from the past few days...

-Sam walks around singing, "A dweem is a wish you heart makes when you fass asweep..." (from Cinderella) It is just the sweetest thing...

-Sam has been very resistant to potty training lately, so we've been talking about how he can't wear a diaper to school...and Sam REALLY wants to go to school. So, the other day, I asked him what he gets to do when he doesn't wear a diaper anymore. His response: "Me get go to ballet!" Not quite the response I was looking for... But, it's better than when he responds, "Me get wear panties!"

-Almost every time I ask Sam what his name is and about half the time that other people ask him, he responds, "I Mommy's Boy." When he does decides to say his real name, he says "I Bam!"

-Sam recognizes every Disney princess and likes to point them out and shout their name. Sydney has taught him well!

-Sam refuses to drink out of a pink or purple cup. He says, "No! That's Dydney's cup, no Sam's cup...I a boy, no a girl!" Thanks again Sydney for telling Sam that pink and purple are only for girls...

-I found him running into the couches head first and asked him what he was doing. His response: "I a montmer truck and I cwashing! Vroom Vroom!"

-Sam came into the house from playing outside and with a great big smile on his face, announced, "I poopy! Hurry Mommy, clean me...I stinky boy."

-Sam was dumping out container after container of toys. I asked him what he was doing. He replied, "Making a mess."

No comments: